Green Lantern July 2014 Solicitations Green Lantern Interviews From Around The Web SATURDAY SHOWCASE : Cool Green Lantern Fan Artwork From Around The Web Green Lantern Toys And Collectibles CHARACTER CLOSE-UP : Learn All About The Green Lantern Characters

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hey, That's My Cape! Which GREEN LANTERN in a JL Movie?

From The Nerdy Bird.com By Jill Pantozzi

The news was inevitable, I just didn’t think it would happen so soon after The Avengers came to theaters.



I’m talking, of course, about the big Justice League movie announcement. Warner Bros. picked an odd time to tell everyone its plans to starting work again on that project. Granted, we knew they were going to make one sooner or later but talking about it right now makes everyone jump to the obvious conclusion – that they’re doing it in an attempt to balance the scales that Marvel’s The Avengers made so one-sided.

But regardless of all that, my thoughts are on what they might do with the Green Lantern in the film! Read my latest Hey, That's My Cape! at Newsarama to find out with Earth GL I think is best for the Justice League movie.

But wait! There's more that just that in this week's column. There's also the big announcement that this is my last work for Newsarama. Read on to find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...