Green Lantern July 2014 Solicitations Green Lantern Interviews From Around The Web SATURDAY SHOWCASE : Cool Green Lantern Fan Artwork From Around The Web Green Lantern Toys And Collectibles CHARACTER CLOSE-UP : Learn All About The Green Lantern Characters

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Van Jensen Signed Variant Copy Of GLC #21 Give-a-way


"To celebrate my first issue of Green Lantern Corps coming out (that would be issue 21, on shelves now!), I’m giving away a signed copy of the Green Lantern Corps #21 Rags Morales “Relic” variant. All you have to do to enter is follow me on Twitter and either tweet at me that you want the issue or retweet the official contest tweet. I’ll choose a winner at random, personalize the issue however the winner would like and send it to them. Easy enough, right? Now get over to Twitter and win a free comic!" - Van Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...