Green Lantern July 2014 Solicitations Green Lantern Interviews From Around The Web SATURDAY SHOWCASE : Cool Green Lantern Fan Artwork From Around The Web Green Lantern Toys And Collectibles CHARACTER CLOSE-UP : Learn All About The Green Lantern Characters

Sunday, January 20, 2013

GL Cover Flashback : GREEN LANTERN CORPS #44 By Greg Horn

GREEN LANTERN CORPS #44

"I've got to say that my time at DC Comics has been one of the most exciting times I can remember. The new work on Blackest Night has opened up a whole new avenue for me, and I am really reaching unexplored boundaries experimenting with my new art style. Below is the cover to Green Lantern Corps #44. The way it has come together through composition and lighting makes it one of my favorite paintings of all time. The Green Lanterns are together at the top of the page falling upon Guy like a wave of green! It almost looks like they are racing each other to be the first one to kill Guy! Can you tell how happy I am with it?" - Greg Horn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...