Green Lantern July 2014 Solicitations Green Lantern Interviews From Around The Web SATURDAY SHOWCASE : Cool Green Lantern Fan Artwork From Around The Web Green Lantern Toys And Collectibles CHARACTER CLOSE-UP : Learn All About The Green Lantern Characters

Friday, January 18, 2013

THE BRIGHTEST DAY - A BLOG SITE MADE FROM THE PUREST GREEN


A shameless plug, if you would, of a interview of me about none other then this blog. Please check it out and all the reviews by the folks over at Comic Book And Movies Reviews, here is a small bit of it,

1) What is your role in the blogsite, ‘The Brightest Day’, Michael, and how did this venture come about?   My role is creator, owner, and blogger. A while back I briefly came across a site named 'Fandom', and thought it was a great 'one-stop shop' for all of my interests. More recently, I became an active member of a Green Lantern message board, and helped to make there Facebook page more active. But over time I felt a little unappreciated , so I decided to go it on my own.
I looked into different formats and settled on the blogger blog -- creating 'The Brightest Day'. The blog took off, and it's popularity has been steadily growing, although I'm still looking to built it up and make it even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...